Friday, February 29, 2008

I, Art Critic

Let's paint. I don't think there is anything more enjoyable than watching children paint. You can almost see the visions of your child spill through their heads onto the paper. My girls asked to paint yesterday, so I set it up. I got out the paints, the brushes, water and paper. My five year old is obviously a seasoned artist (so, she thinks). I mean she's been doing it since she was 1. My 2 year old is magnificent to watch. At her young age it's like you can see the thought and imagination pouring out of her head onto her paint brush and land on her paper, all the while she describes just what she's painting, each stoke is genius and the greatest piece of art that exists. Picasso's got nothing compared to them (so, I think).

No comments:

Post a Comment